My girls, ready to go! Since I am new to blogging I thought I would begin with keeping a journal of my day today. So I guess I should fill you in on some of the details before we start. As a family of 10, we currently live in Nasr City, Egypt. March 15th will mark our 2 year anniversary as an Expat family. My husband suggested this move after seeing a consistent decline in the moral codes and conduct of America. It became ever more apparent that the traditional ethical codes we wanted to instill and maintain in our children were not going to be supported in our community. As South Philadelphia residents, it also was becoming more and more clear, that regentrification was taking its toll on thne community and we were not keeping our heads above water easily. My husband working 12-14 hours a day and for pennies in retrospect of what he made once all expenses were accounted for. My husband has been doing 1099 independent contractor work for ...
Living the Un-American American Dream
Comments
Post a Comment